Monday, February 28, 2011

Hanging The Tree Swing

Yesterday afternoon the wind calmed down just enough to spend some time on the patio. Kennedy and I hung out on a blanket while Greg hung the baby swing from the big tree in our backyard. This was quite a project since the lowest branch is quite high. I don't know exactly how high, but maybe 3 Greg's tall. We're gearing up to spend a lot of time on the patio this spring and summer.


We are very excited about having a swing in the backyard.

Kennedy giving Daddy a little direction on where to put the swing.

2 comments:

  1. YAY FUN! I am excited for your swing for you!!! Tell Greg he should come down here and hang one for me... I mean, Annabelle, at his earliest convenience. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and wanted to say hi and let you know I am your newest follower. Love your blog! :)

    www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete