Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Visit from Gramms

My mom came in town for a visit and we had a great time hitting up all my favorite lunch spots and shops in Dallas. The weather cooperated for her visit so we didn't have to get too bundled to leave the house. Her visits always seem to go by too fast, but we did have a lot of fun.

Kennedy was quite the showgirl while we were shopping on Friday. She was talking and laughing every time someone new looked her way. As soon as she got a reaction from them, she really kicked it up a notch with more laughing, waving and kicking.

We had a couple funny diaper situations on Friday and Saturday while we were out shopping. Kennedy has been on antibiotics and that does a number on her little tummy. Well, on two occasions the diaper did not hold in the mess. Coincidently, both times it happened in baby clothing stores. It made me laugh thinking that maybe Kennedy just wanted a new outfit. At one point in the Carter's store, I had to poke my head out of the bathroom and request my mom buy something, anything, because her clothes were ruined and I failed to pack a back up.

After we dropped my mom off at the airport we walked over to the park to enjoy the lovely weather and let Kennedy play on the swings. Incase the photos don't paint a clear enough picture, she loves to swing.









2 comments:

  1. Arent antibiotics the WORST?!?! I think they are in cohoots with diaper companies to make a small fortune off babies illnesses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of your mom and Kennedy! I bet she did not want her to leave! Can we please have an arranged marriage? LOL! It seems that Kennedy and Cruz share a lot of the same interests, although it seems Cruz likes to eat more then her, but that is typical of males right? Perhaps on your next trip to NM we can have their first date to a park that has baby swings, nothing to out of control!

    ReplyDelete