Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday. I had a great day! Greg gave me a hilarious giant, music playing card that looks like an Ugly Doll. We usually skip gifts for V-Day because our wedding anniversary is next weekend. Anyway, I got Kennedy dressed in her ruffle bum outfit from one of my favorite Etsy sellers but only got a couple of iPhone pics before we left to meet Greg for lunch. I planned to take some cute pics when we got home, but those plans were foiled when Kennedy gagged on a piece of cereal and lost her lunch all over her V-day set. Boo.

Luckily I had an extra outfit in the bag and took her to the bathroom to get cleaned up. We ran some errands and came home so she could nap and I could put together the dessert I had planned to make for V-Day dinner at the Pfeiffer's.

Yummy Valentine's dessert

Queen of Hearts

Rufflebum

Kennedy on the bongos

The babies on Valentine's Day

Twinkies


1 comment:

  1. got the cute Vday card...thanks! have a great anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete