Friday, February 4, 2011

This Just In: Snow

Hey, in case you haven't heard, it snowed in Dallas this week. This has been the best week of TV weather-people's lives. For the rest of us, it has been a tad of an inconvenience. Its cold, icy and hasn't gotten above freezing all week making it difficult to leave the house for non-essential trips. Luckily, I had a bunch of crock-pot recipes at the ready and we're well stocked with baby items so we don't really have a need to go anywhere.

We decided to take Kennedy outside to document her First Snow. I wouldn't go as far as to say that she loved it. But Greg and I had fun bundling her up and snapping a few pics. I really thought our snowy winters were behind us, but it was kind of fun to see this much snow in Texas.



What I really want to do today is bake things. And then decorate them. And then eat them. But that last step won't help shed the baby weight, so I am trying to find other things to keep busy. I've done some fun crafty things, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't getting a little fidgety and antsy about wanting to leave the house.

In fact, we're all getting a little stir crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment