Monday, April 30, 2012

Meeting Baby Hank

We took a little trip to NM last weekend and had quite a full agenda when we got there! One thing I was really looking forward to was meeting the new baby of one of my best friends, Michaela. We met in high school and have been friends ever since. As it so happened, another one of our good friends, Julie, was in town for a visit. It was so much fun catching up and talking about our lives in NM, TX and CO. I can't believe we are all moms now. Seems like just yesterday we were getting in trouble at our high school Winterball.

Anyway, I had gone home for Michaela's baby shower in February when she didn't know if she was having a boy or a girl. I was dying to hold baby Hank, but because of a little cold, I had to keep my distance. He is so sweet, and cute, and tiny. Its hard to look at him and remember when Kennedy was that size. I can't wait to go back in July and give him a proper squeeze!

At Michaela's gray and yellow baby shower in February.

Julie (due with baby #1 in Sept!), Michaela, Hank, Me

 
 Hank Thomas, born April 12, 2012

1 comment: