Friday, October 7, 2011

Small Fry

Kennedy had her 15 month check up this morning and, spoiler alert, she is still a very little lady. She absolutely refuses to pass that 20 lb threshold. We feed her, I swear.

Weight: 19lbs, 5%
Height: 31 in, 72%

So far, we haven't run into a fruit, veggie or piece of pasta that Kennedy didn't like. She loves cheese and yogurt with all her heart and would be a happy girl if I let her eat nothing but that all day, every day. She does not, however, like meat. I've even tried making a chicken puree mmm...meat paste and hiding it in marinara or cheese sauce. No dice. She knows its there and spits it out while giving me a stern "no." We will get there. I am not raising a vegetarian in Texas. No ma'am.

Have you ever been on a plane and the person next to just won't stop talking? That's pretty much my day. Only that someone has an adorable little voice that I could listen to all day. She says a lot of words and is becoming a good little communicator. One of her favorite things to do is talk on the phone and I can barely get a word in edgewise when someone calls me.

She is my little mimic and one of her new things is pretending to put on make up. I hand her the eyelash curler and she holds it up to her eye. I hand her a tube of lipstick and she pretends to put it on. I even painted her toe nails hot pink and now every time she looks down at them she gets so tickled.

She is definitely a very silly girl and continues to do things to make me and Greg laugh.

Hanging out at the doctor in her denim diapers. 
Also, she desperately wanted to crawl inside this contraption. It upset her greatly that she could not do so. 

15 months and driving.
PS. That's a 0-3 month onesie she has on. 

1 comment:

  1. oh i probably have some clothes/onesies scarlett has outgrown which i should send you. lucky kennedy. tall and thin. :)

    ReplyDelete