Thursday, March 24, 2011

Springtime

Spring in Texas is quite nice. When it isn't windy, its really beautiful outside and the tulips are everywhere. My geraniums are blooming nicely, even though they are being dug up by squirrels on the regular. I don't have a green thumb, but its nearly impossible to kill a geranium and petunias. Hence the only plants in my planters. I wish I was capable of planting (and maintaining) beds of flowers, but I accept my shortcoming and enjoy the flowers at the Arboretum.

Which brings me to today, Kennedy and I met our friends at the Arboretum for a picnic and photo opp. Kennedy enjoyed playing in the shade and I was glad she has a nice, big canopy over her stroller to protect her skin from the sun. I walked away with a pretty sweet watch tan.

Mason (in the blue Bumbo) and his ladies.
Getting all four of them to look in the same direction...impossible.

Mommy and Kennedy



No comments:

Post a Comment