Monday, January 3, 2011

Fud (A Dad Post)

Now I understand they’re in style and every baby that’s any baby is doing it, but I’ve had a hard time learning to “appreciate” the head bow trend. In fact, I may or may not have given Amanda some size and sparkle parameters to go by when choosing head ornamentation for our child. Amanda has tried the, “But how will people know she’s a girl?” argument a time or three, but I’m not as easily persuaded as she might have you all believe.

However.

All it takes is one time for your sweet baby girl to don what appears to be a cute little hat and come out looking exactly like Elmer Fud for a dad to say, “Pass me that bow.”


2 comments:

  1. Amanda,
    this is where you get to gloat and say "I told you so" while you wave gobs of bows in the air....she does make an adorable elmer fud though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog almost always makes me smile but today's post made me laugh out loud. Btw, is she wearing a rubber band on her wrist or is she filling out a little more these days? I'm hoping for the latter......

    ReplyDelete