Monday, December 20, 2010

Kennedy's First Christmas Tree(s)


We decorated two Christmas trees this year, one from a forest and one from a box. We put the real one in our living room and it smells so good! I decided to put up a tree in Kennedy's playroom so she could enjoy the lights while she is playing. This year we have trees with lots of pretty (breakable) ornaments and a baby who is only mildly interested in the lights. I have a feeling next year, the tree and all the ornaments are going to be a source of great temptation for little miss Kennedy!

The trees:

Kennedy's pink and green tree.

Some of my favorite ornaments off the big tree:

Wedding cake ornament from our wedding.

If you know me, you know I love cupcakes. Maybe next year I will have to put up a tree with all sweets...

My grandmother gave me this sweet ornament last year when I was pregnant.

Kennedy's first Christmas ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment