Friday, July 27, 2012

Cardboard House

We are now making pretend houses out of cardboard boxes. I can't even tell you how much this excites me. Kennedy brought me the box from our recycle pile at the front door and told me it was her bear's house. Before I knew it, I was cutting doors, making furniture and setting the bear up with his iPhone and remote to watch Mickey. I love to see her creativity come out as she asks me to draw flowers here, cut another window there, draw a stove and make a flag for the front door.

Mickey Mouse on the TV. Remote in his lap.

Adding decorative accents to the front door. 

She asked for a flag for the front. Given the Texas Techness of the bear's sweater, I felt somewhat obligated to make a Longhorn flag for Greg's sake. We also have a similar Longhorn flag on our house. 

iPhone (on the floor) and MacBook on the table. He's not about to miss a text or status update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment