Saturday, July 6, 2013

23 and 32

The Hunters have returned from our annual 4th of July Birthday Trip to New Mexico and are enjoying a quiet afternoon at home (where we are fresh out of cake and cupcakes...kind of a relief!) We had a wonderful time and got to see lots of family and friends. This week, the numbers 2 and 3 happened to have a lot of significance for us. Kennedy turned 3. I turned 32. And this week marked 23 weeks in my pregnancy with Boo.

Pregnancy wise, I'm still feeling really good. The altitude bothered me just a tad - found my self a little winded and huffing and puffing at times while we were there. But generally still feeling pretty good. Boo is roughly the size of a large mango now, and weighs just over a pound. We have a chocolate lover on our hands. Boo literally bounces around like crazy after I have a few bites of a chocolaty sweet treat. There was no shortage of opportunities to test this out on our vacation, and I kind of can't wait to get back to the gym this week!

Greg and I took a ride on the Sandia Peak Tram on Thursday (more on that later) and snapped a pic of this quickly growing baby bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment