Thursday, March 8, 2012

Green Paint

While Greg has been gone this week, Kennedy and I have been doing a little spring decorating. That meant it was finally time to take down the Christmas tree artwork we still had hanging in the kitchen. My friend Katie made this cute handprint shamrock, and I loved it so much I had to copy it.

Kennedy loves to paint and happily put on her apron and sat in the chair waiting and ready. Once we were done and cleaned up I was putting the finishing touches (glitter) on her masterpiece when I realized it was just a little too quiet. Its only quiet in this house when she is sleeping or getting into mischief. This instance was the latter. Girlfriend managed to score herself a lid full of green paint and was putting it on while saying lotion (or yo-shun). Risking green hand prints all over the sofa, I snapped a pic before whisking her off to the sink for clean up.

 Let's paint!

 Making finishing touches while...

Kennedy makes her own finishing touches. 

Just in time for St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment