Thursday, November 10, 2011

Scarf Weather

Its finally seasonally appropriate to break out the scarves. I love a good scarf and even made myself a polka dot ruffly one this week. I ended up with enough extra material to make one for my minnie. She looks so cute all dolled up with her layered pearls and polka dot scarf, paired with a velvet track suit. Casual yet fancy. 

We had friends over today to play at the house. Kennedy and Emily parked themselves right in front of the TV to watch a little Elmo while lunch was being prepared. All the kids played and played and hopefully all took nice long naps this afternoon!

After they left, Kennedy kept going to the door and saying ah-side, ah-side, ah-siiiiiide. Which means she wants to go outside. I thought it was the perfect time to try out the toddler leash we will be using in the airport next week. Since she wants to walk everywhere, getting her in the stroller can be a challenge and our usual bribes are no longer doing the trick. I can't just let her walk on her own, she's too fast and darty. So we are borrowing Emily's 'leash' for our upcoming trip. She really didn't seem to mind it at all!

Pearls. Polka Dots. Pigtails. 


Elmo!

Tethered

Just walking my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment