Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sunnies

I rarely leave the house with out my massive black sunnies. Kennedy loves to try to wear them, but they are fancy and definitely not easily replaceable, so I have to keep them out of her paws. She has had no interest in glasses of her own...until yesterday. We were out running some errands and I saw a few in her size. Normally I will put little glasses on her and she rips them off and throws them from the stroller/basket. Yesterday was different. She left them on. And when I took them off her to pay for them, she cried.

When we got home I let her put them on and see herself in the mirror. Obviously she knew she looked good because she left them on for almost an hour.

She does kind of look like a little blind lady pushing her stroller, but I can't get enough of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment