Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day Tea Party

Last Tuesday was a Mother's Day tea party put on by the kids in Kennedy's class. It was just about the cutest thing ever. They had been practicing some songs and a prayer to show us and I loved watching them all perform. There's a video after all the pictures.

Next we decorated cookies and had some juice together. Kennedy went to town on the cookies. I haven't seen her eat something with that kind of determination in a very long time. Well, maybe not since the cupcake she got to have at Emily's birthday!

Anyway, after cookies were cleaned up, Kennedy gave me the special craft she had been working on. Adorable. The whole thing was just too cute. Their teachers are so sweet and it makes me feel so good to see how much Kennedy enjoys being at her school. A funny story about her hair, no matter how I send her to school, I always pick her up with double braids. She and Emily ask Ms. Grace to braid their hair the same every day!

I loved getting to be in her classroom and definitely felt like a proud mommy!

The kids and their performance. 

My Sweet Girl. And her Sweet Tooth. 


 Sweet friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment