Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Don't Eat That

A few weeks ago a friend of mine was talking about how her toddler puts everything in sight in her mouth. I cursed myself by saying, luckily Kennedy isn't too interested with eating everything in sight. Eating. My. Words.

Now I use the phrase, Please don't eat ____, no less than 50 times per day. Or some variation of it.

Please don't eat the crayons. Dirt is not food. No, no eating Mommy's phone. That's Olive's food, not Kennedy's food. Your shoes are dirty, don't eat them. Stop drinking the bathwater. Those rocks are yucky.

I have to have a whole arsenal of edibles on my person (as well as hand sanitizing wipes and gel) any time we leave the house. Or else she will find her own snacks.

No ma'am. No eating the dirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment