Sunday, July 31, 2011

Remembering Grandma Shirley

This weekend my family and I are mourning the loss of and remembering the life of my Grandma Shirley, who passed away at age 86 on Friday. She and my Grandpa Roy just celebrated their 64th wedding anniversary in June and and together had 3 children: my dad, my uncle Tom and my aunt Kim. As well as 7 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren. She was a very special lady who we all loved. She will surely be missed.

Grandma holding Kim, Tom is on her side and my dad is down in front. 

The kids all grown up: Tom, Kevin (my dad), Grandpa, Kim and Grandma

Me and my brother Eric with Grandma

Grandma all dressed up at our wedding. 

Me and Greg with both sets of my grandparents at our wedding. 

Grandma meeting Kennedy when she was just 8 weeks old. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family.

    ReplyDelete