Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Giggles

I don't know what it was about "ha ha" but I said it to Kennedy at the store today, and she thought it was hilarious. As we walked up and down the aisles she just giggled and giggled at me.

This was the icing on top of an already successful grocery trip. I was too embarrassed to go back to my neighborhood Tom Thumb for the 4th time in 5 days, so I ventured out to a new market. I was cautiously hopeful to see my new store featured a robust "International Foods" aisle. You see, crumpets had become part of my morning routine in NY, and I just could not find them anywhere in Dallas. I was just telling Greg how much I was craving one and was about to resort to sourcing some online, when I stumbled on the "British Foods" section today. I audibly squealed when I saw crumpets sitting on the shelf. Can't wait to toast one and enjoy it for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment