Wednesday, November 17, 2010

4 Months (and some change)

Our 4-month pictures are a little Tardy to the Party, but better late than never! Kennedy still protests tummy time, but seems to really enjoy sitting upright. She also loves books. When we sit and read she has started reaching out to turn the pages and she interrupts my storytelling with her own sweet babble. When I let her hold the book herself, she furrows her brow and stares at it like it is the Wall Street Journal.


We ordered our Christmas cards this week from Shutterfly. My friend Caroline and I set up a mini-photo shoot at my house with our girls. Even though I got a 'card worthy' shot out of that session, I was getting greedy and had Greg help me try to re-create it on Sunday. In my mind, this impromptu sesh was a hit, unfortunately that really wasn't the case when I uploaded the pictures. Here are a few outtakes of Kennedy in some of her festive Christmas attire.

Candy Cane Legs

Olive getting in on the photo action.
Is this Olive's debut on the blog? I think it might be.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH! She is sooooo cute! I love the pic of her holding the book- priceless! And she is just darling in her little Christmas outfit- way too cute!

    ReplyDelete