Monday, August 30, 2010

8 Week Stats

This morning we had the dreaded 2 month check-up. I say dreaded because there are shots involved in this appointment. It was definitely more traumatic for me and Greg than it was for Kennedy. She did pretty well and I am hoping she won't be terribly fussy this evening. We were anxious to put her on the baby scale and see how much weight she has gained. The last time we were at the doctor she weighed just over 6 lbs.

Kennedy's 8 week stats:
Length: 22 3/4 inches, 83rd percentile
Weight: 9 lbs, 20th percentile

We thought it was pretty funny that she in the 83 percentile for height and also only in the 3% for head circumference. Clearly she did not get these traits from me, as I am quite short and have a large head (not unlike my brothers). Hence, why my husband affectionately calls me Peanut...because he thinks I look like a Peanuts character.


No comments:

Post a Comment