Thursday, June 10, 2010

The room is ready - now all we need is the baby.

Nesting has been one of the things I have enjoyed the most during pregnancy. I was so excited to have the extra room in our house to make into a cute and welcoming space for the baby. Both of our families have helped us so much in getting the room painted and furnished and we have it all ready for baby! We picked a neutral green for the walls and a sweet lamb set for the bedding. I think we are hoping all the sleeping sheep will inspire night after night of restful sleep. We are waiting to put any artwork up until after the baby is born - that way we can make it more personalized and gender specific. The rocking chair is by far the most comfortable piece of furniture we have in the entire house...and that's a good thing because I'm sure many a feedings will happen there.

So here are some pics of the nursery...








I think as far as baby supplies go, we pretty much have everything we need. I bought some diapers at the store today to stock the changing table and I think that was the last of the "need to buy" stuff. We have a few favorite items that we have either bought or been gifted. Just seeing them in the closet or in the room has me so excited to actually use them when the baby comes. Here are a few of our favorites:






No comments:

Post a Comment