Monday, May 3, 2010

Yummie Mummie

I am well into my third trimester and hit 30 weeks last week. I am still feeling pretty good though occasionally getting a visit from some of my first trimester friends: nausea and fatigue. I am still exercising regularly, which really helps me sleep at night and keeps my back from hurting.

Greg and I start our baby care classes tonight and our birthing classes next week. We are less than 10 weeks from the due date and I have a feeling this time is going to fly by. This past weekend my dad was in town and helped Greg paint the nursery. I can't wait to get the furniture in and get the room ready to bring home Baby Hunter!

My prego friend Caroline and I recently joined a mommy meet up group for North Dallas moms called the Yummie Mummies. So far, everyone I have met in the group is really friendly and welcoming. Today was a coffee meet-up at one of my new favorite Dallas locations - Central Market. I met a girl who is due 2 days after me, and a bunch of moms with 3 and 4 month old babies. I am looking forward to getting to know the ladies in the group better and eventually bringing my baby to future play groups.

30 week pic, baby bump is getting bigger by the day...







1 comment:

  1. Amanda! You look gorgeous- you are so close- you are still my hero for waiting to find out the gender... and thanks again for all the registry info- we are going today to get that taken care of today (after we know who we are registering for:)

    ReplyDelete