Thursday, April 8, 2010

27 Week Update and New Pics

This week I hit 27 weeks, the last week of my second trimester. Everything has been pretty easy up to this point, but all the blogs and books I read are telling me that I am quickly moving out of the "comfortable" trimester.

Last weekend Greg and I flew to ABQ for a baby shower and Easter. I got to see all of my friends and family to celebrate Baby Hunter's upcoming arrival. I also got to hang out with my fellow prego friend Sam, she is expecting their first baby on June 29. We got some really cute and fun gifts for the baby, everything is so small! And who knew babies needed so much stuff. Anyway, I am excited to start putting the baby's nursery together. I hope Greg is ready to start all his dad duties of building swings, bassinets, exersaucers and whatever else finds its way into the house.

On Saturday afternoon, we met up with our wedding photographers in the Bosque for some prego pictures. We had a lot of fun with them and ended up with some really beautiful pictures.

My mom flew back to Dallas with me and we went for a 4D ultrasound this morning. We were able to get a few good shots of the baby's profile. If you look carefully you will see the baby's profile and its little hand is up by its head.

ABQ Baby Shower

Amanda (due July 8) and Sam (due July 29)

Photo session with Jones Photo Art









Baby Hunter at 27 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment