Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Feast

A couple weeks ago, Kennedy's school celebrated Thanksgiving a little early with their parade and feast. The Halloween parade was a bit of a mess with Kennedy, so I didn't have super high expectations for Thanksgiving. Granted, at Halloween, I was in the hospital and she was a little overwhelmed by all the people. Anyway, down the hall she came with her little Indian hat and vest on. I won't say she was smiling and enthusiastically waving at everyone, but she wasn't crying and didn't run to me - so, success.

Grammyflash and Big Poppa happened to be in town so they got to come join the festivities. When it was time for the feast, I asked them to keep Chloe so I could have a few minutes of Mommy/Kennedy time. Well, upon my arrival to the picnic blanket, Kennedy's first question was, "where's my baby? I want my friends to see my baby." I brought Chloe down and Kennedy was just beaming. She is a very sweet and proud big sister. She had all of her friends come say hi and walked Chloe around to meet the other teachers.

We sure do have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.





No comments:

Post a Comment