Wednesday, September 11, 2013

B-I-G

I realized the last time I did any sort of pregnancy update was at 23 weeks! I am well into my third trimester now at 32.5 weeks with Boo and still feeling pretty good, all things considered. The internet thinks Boo is about 4-4.5 lbs and roughly the size of a honeydew. Boo moves around like crazy and I am definitely starting to get to an uncomfortable place, but I know I still have a ways to go! 

Part of the discomfort is due to the heat. My God. The heat. Its no secret that staying cool and comfortable during a Texas summer is nearly impossible, but doing it pregnant is a different (sweaty) story. The heat really zaps my energy and I have to make sure I am drinking lots of water. Which means frequent bathroom breaks all day and night. 

A friend and I went on a long walk down the Katy Trail yesterday morning and snapped this pic. Still trying to exercise and stay active and I can definitely feel a lag on days when I don't make it to the gym.    I am really looking forward to lots of outside activities in the fall (for both myself and Kennedy) when Boo is here!

Pretty much sums up how I feel right now. 
If only there was a H-O-T and a S-W-E-A-T-Y option next to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment