Thursday, February 21, 2013

Four Years

Today, Greg and I are celebrating four years of marriage, and it feels like it has flown by. We got married in New Mexico at the Hotel Albuquerque  at Old Town on a warm and sunny winter day. We were living in New York at the time but decided to tie the knot closer to home. We had such a wonderful wedding and reception and had so many of our friends and family there to celebrate. I loved everything about our wedding and its always fun to look back through our album and remember the day.

We tried to explain to Kennedy that mommy and daddy have been married for 4 years, and when Greg was leaving for work, she asked if he was going to get married.

I look forward to celebrating many, many more anniversaries together!

The Wedding Party

 The Hunters

Pi Phi badge pinned in my dress and laughing with my dad down the aisle.

No comments:

Post a Comment