Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Real Housewife of Dallas

The last few weeks have been quite busy for me and Greg. We moved from NY to Dallas and have finally found a place to live. We just moved into a really cute house in North Dallas not too far from Greg's office and all our friends here. The house is quite a bit bigger than we are used to (coming from NY) and the first few days felt like it might be too big. But I think we will settle in just fine.

reg started his new job at Firehouse yesterday and I started my first official day of being a housewife. So much to do to get us unpacked and ready for the baby. We bought really cute bedding for the nursery and can't wait to start making a room for Baby Hunter.

I met my new doctor, and while she is very nice, she is 'all business' so I was glad my husband didn't try to crack too many jokes with her. We are going to start our baby classes in a few weeks at a Baylor hospital, which is where I will be delivering.

This weekend we are heading to ABQ for our first baby shower and I couldn't be more excited to see all my family and friends!

Belly update - me at 25 weeks on moving day. The baby is kicking and moving around a lot, and will sometimes move in response to one of Olive's incredibly shrill barks. Overall, I am still feeling pretty good, mostly just a little back and hip pain at the end of the day, but nothing major. I feel lucky to have had it pretty easy up to this point.





2 comments:

  1. Amanda...you are coming to Alb? I would love to see you although I am sure you are going to be busy, if you have some time I will message you my number, I am off on friday through tuesday, so let me know...how exciting, for you to be a housewife and prepare for Baby Hunter!!You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you’re enjoying pregnancy classes. We get a lot of compliments about them, and if you’re ever looking for more information, we have plenty of resources online.

    Ashley Howland
    @BaylorHealth
    Facebook.com/BaylorHealth
    BaylorHealth.com

    ReplyDelete