Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Looking Around

On Monday, Kennedy turned 11 weeks old. I'll probably say this every few weeks for the next 18 years, but I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing. She is really aware of her surroundings and prefers to be upright these days so she can look all around. We are trying out some different ways to help strengthen her neck in addition to tummy time - which she really does not enjoy. So far the Bumbo chair and the new highchair have been successful.

She is cooing and 'talking' a lot more now. In the mornings she wakes up squealing and smiling at her Sleep Sheep (a sound machine that looks like a stuffed animal.) The other morning I walked in and she had rolled herself on her side and was gabbing away to her sheep. I think we might have a little chatterbox on our hands.

She is so happy and sweet and I am so glad we get to spend so much time together during the day.

I love her little curled piggies.






No comments:

Post a Comment