Tuesday, February 9, 2010

19 Week Update

My oh my, how things have changed in two short weeks. I went from a bump that really only Greg and I could see, to a bump that is visible to all! It is further accentuated by the stripes on my sweater today.

So far the second trimester has been pretty easy. Sleeping well, able to stay up past 8:00 pm and pretty much hungry all the time. I have a lot more energy now than I did during the first trimester and I think the hardest part has been adjusting to this growing belly.

We have a few doctor appointments this week - a fetal echocardiogram on Wednesday which looks at the health of the baby's heart through an ultrasound. And on Friday I have a regular check up and ultrasound with my doctor. I am pretty excited to get two ultrasounds back to back! This is the time where we can find out the gender of the baby, but as of right now, we are still planning to be surprised in the delivery room.



No comments:

Post a Comment