Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Littlest Littlest Hunter

She's here. Baby Boo is finally here and her name is Chloe Dell.

The morning of October 30, Greg and I headed to Baylor nice and early to induce labor. My doctor was there waiting and as soon as she broke my water, things moved fast. I requested an epidural as soon as possible and figured I still had some time before contractions would get intense. Boy was I wrong. They got strong quickly and by the time my nurse was done with my paper work and lab results, I was dying for some relief. The anesthesiologist was amazing and once the epidural was in, I was pretty comfortable. Before I knew it, the anesthesiologist was back in the room to give me a "delivery dose" of medicine and my nurse was calling for the doctor because it was already time to deliver! My water was broken at 8:08am and Miss Chloe was born at 12:02pm.

"Its a girl!!" was followed by "oh my God she has so much hair!!" She was so pink and chubby. And seriously had the most hair I have ever seen on a newborn.

Just like when Kennedy was born, our families were in the waiting room anxiously awaiting the news. And just like with Kennedy, Greg got to go out and share the exciting news that Chloe had arrived.

My parents picked Kennedy up from school and brought her to the hospital to meet Baby Chloe. I couldn't wait to tell her that she was right all along, Baby Boo turned out to be a baby sister. We had her come in the room by herself for a few minutes to meet Chloe and see her mommy. She also got to get a special Big Sister gift from Chloe. Kennedy absolutely loves Chloe and has embraced her Big Sister roll amazingly well.

We are truly blessed with two incredibly sweet little girls. Our hearts are full.

Chloe Dell Hunter
October 30, 2013 at 12:02pm
7lb 7oz  and 19.5in long 

Everyone was so happy to welcome Chloe to the family.  

Extremely proud Big Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment